Reconstruction with Polydentia Unica
4. Unica anterior matrices placed on both incisors 11 and 21. The doomed shape of the matrices embraces the teeth and help the practitioner to better see where the midline is placed. In this case, the stability of the matrices itself does not require wedges or myCustom Resin to stay in position.
5. Incisor 21 has been restored first; this image shows the proximal edges built up.
6. Incisor 21 after the removal of Unica. The contoured proximal walls of the matrix ensure an accurate proximal morphology with minimal or no contouring.
7. Incisor 21 after the contouring process of the restoration. For this stage the best is to finish the proximal area precisely because of the easy access of the instruments
8. Incisor 11 has been restored following the same procedure
9. The clinical situation after the reconstruction of the two veneers and initial finishing and polishing.
10. Final finishing and polishing procedure, transition lines after the hidratation of the composite. This step is essential to obtain a visual appearance of the composite veneers that will please the patient.
11. Polishing discs are used to adjust the mesial and distal line angles
12. A red tapered fissure bur is used to adjust the primary morphology of the tooth
13. For finishing the second morphology a hard rubber with low speed is used to smooth the surface.
14. Final polishing of the restoration using a thermoplastic wheel
15. Final outcome after the occlusal adjustments in static and dynamic movements
16. Final outcome, side view. The booth veneers were made in two sessions, one session for reconstruction and primary finishing(1,5h) and the second appointment for final finishing and polishing (45 min).
The contoured shape of the Unica anterior powered by Style Italiano allows the clinician to restore the natural proximal and cervical morphologies at the same time in a very predictable way, making the matrices a very useful product for anterior restorations.
Polydentia Unica is the one solution for anterior restorations, to find out more call us on +44 (0) 1943 60 50 50 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, shop Polydentia Unica Online