What is AquaCare?
Both models feature the following benefits:
1. Unique Patented Cartridge Delivery System
AquaCare package their powders in specifically designed cartridges: much like coffee capsules they are designed to maximise simplicity.
This unique design ensures that air passes through the media, allowing for separation of particles, maximising kinetic energy delivered through its hand-piece.
2. Convenient Powder System
The disposable multi use powder media cartridges are quickly, easily and hygienically interchangeable creating no mess. For ease of use, cartridges are colour coded so you can quickly identify the media you wish to use. Powders include:
Cutting, Caries Removal & Cavity Preparation
- Blue Cartridge – Aluminium Oxide (29 Micron) – ‘Fine Cutting Powder’
- Red Cartridge - Aluminium Oxide (53 Micron) – ‘Coarse Cutting Powder’
Prophylaxis, Cleaning and Polishing, Desensitising & Remineralising
- White Cartridge - Sodium Bicarbonate – ‘Cleaning/ Polishing’
- Green Cartridge – Sylc – ‘Cleaning/Polishing/Desensitising’
For additional efficiency, the cartridge has an inbuilt feed system that eliminates blocking, allowing you to provide a quality patient experience.
3. Time-Saving Foot Control
With the AquaCare models an entire procedure can be performed without removing the tip from the oral cavity.
Thanks to the triple-action foot control, users can cut, clean, wash and dry through the same handpiece; operating continuously without interruption.
One handpiece supplies air, water and/or treating medium.
Right: AquaCare Foot Pedal
4. Multi-functional Hand-Piece
Both AquaCare models boast a patented hand-piece. This delivers a high-speed fluid stream to create a liquid curtain around the abrasive medium. Eliminating free borne dust particles, the fluid stream offers a comfortable patient experience, with a variety of treatment options.
Right: The autoclavable hand-piece delivers an air-stream (containing particles)
Offering a variety of benefits, the multi-functional hand-piece ensures comfort for both patient and practitioner including:
- Easy manoeuvrability – The hand-piece is lightweight and easy to hold, offering full mouth access
- Multiple Functions – Whether you want to cut or clean, the hand-piece performs to a superior standard
- Adjustable Speed & Power – You are in control! Adjust the pressure and the amount of powder to suit your treatment option
Both the AquaCare single and the AquaCare include a bottle of Aquasol fluid.
Designed specifically for use in the AquaCare unit, this fluid is the perfect complement to your patient experience, offering the following benefits:
- A beautiful vanilla fragrance
- 17.5% ethanol content – maintain maximum hygiene during procedures and auto-clean your AquaCare unit.
The AquaCare Unit
The AquaCare not only offers all the benefits of the AquaCare single but makes things even simpler – allowing you to change between treatments at the flick of a switch.
Providing the ultimate convenience and saving you time – the AquaCare allows you to perform thorough abrasion or gentle prophylaxis with a one second change over.
Perfect for the dental professional who needs to quickly change between treatments, the AquaCare can quickly clean decay, before switching back to cutting mode.
Both the AquaCare single, and the AquaCare unit are designed to empower dental professionals, allowing them to focus on the success and quality of their treatment, and the patient experience. Embraced by over 100 key opinion leaders, the AquaCare collection is already a leading range; offering unlimited possibilities for both patient and practitioner.
To find out more about the AquaCare range call us on +44 (0) 1943 60 50 50 or email email@example.com